How To Make A Manga You
Have you ever wanted to make an avatar of yourself?
Have you ever wanted to Mangafy yourself?
Mangatar does just that. With tons of options to make your cartoon look as unique as you do your possibilities are endless.
So to finally make you avatar the way you want it to look with little to no restrictions here is what to do.
Open up your web browser of choice. Mine is Firefox cause that is the best one in my opinion.
Then go to http://www.faceyourmanga.com/welcome.htm and click your country. I'm in the U.S but since there was no United States option I went with England. It works the same.
When it finishes loading click on Start Now.
Afterward start creating your Mangatar and let your mind go wild.
What Is This Useful For
For instance, I use Mangatar for forums, Twitter, Facebook and many other websites. I also have one here on Guide Goods for example.
![]() | ||||
| Look at my bad self |
What have you made lately? Show us your awesome Mangatar's in the comment section below.
Image Credit
Get all our new articles sent straight to your email! Its FREE!
Subscribe via Email
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Edwin
, Posted in
\



