Write For Us
Write For Us
Guide Goods is currently accepting guest posts. Guest posts are win-win situations for both of us. First and foremost you will get back links and quality traffic redirected back to your site and I will get to engage with fellow blogger's and learn some new things in the articles you write.What do we accept?
Have a look around at our blog. You can see that it is all about tutorials hence Guide Goods. So write something that has to do with
- Computers
- Technology
- Internet
- Blogging
- Your post has to fit the minimum of 300 words.
Guidelines
Where do I submit my article
- Your post must be original and must never of been published anywhere else on the internet or on your own blog.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else
- You can include a maximum of three links redirecting back to your site in your byline or author bio
- Your post may not be SEO optimized
- Posts must be written in English
- No affiliate linking
- Guest authors should reply to all comments on their guest post
Where do I submit my article
Once you have a post that meets all the requirements above just use my Contact Page and I will respond to you usually in a day. If I reject your post you can use it as either a post on your blog or for a guest post on another blog. You choose.
Get all our new articles sent straight to your email! Its FREE!
Subscribe via Email
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Edwin
, Posted in
