Automated Googling
This tutorial is for any one who loves or at least likes Google and want to see it automated. By automated I mean so that it types and searches for whatever you want. How better can that be?
How Is This Possible
A website by the name of LMGTFY does just that. All you have to do is visit LMGTFY and type in something. Once your done with that click either Google Search or I'm Feeling Lucky just like if you were doing it on Google. Next towards the bottom it should make a link. Click on it or copy the link and put in in your address bar.
I searched for example the word dog and it gave me my own personal link.
Then it will do the search for you ike if you were manually Googling.
Drawbacks
Some drawbacks are that you will have to actually do twice the work. This is will be mostly for show and for a quick two second relax time.
Still even after all of that I suggest at least trying it out. Make Googling more exciting.
If you like this post consider subscribing to my full feed RSS
Image Credit
Get all our new articles sent straight to your email! Its FREE!
Subscribe via Email
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Edwin
, Posted in



