New Project Updates
Hey guys! I have been working on tons of stuff behind the scenes other than Guide Goods. I have been working on two websites in the past weeks that I am really excited about. Both of these sites are outside of my niche and they are on topics I am passionate about. Lets begin!
The first site is called Game Adrenaline. A gaming review, news and tutorial website I am working on with my friend. Our official launch is in the summer but we have a few articles up that you can check out and view.
The second site is more of a mini-website about skateboarding. It is called How To Sk8board and I teach any beginner how to skateboard and how to perform tricks on it.
So that is what I have been up too. Go check out those sites and tell me what you think on them! Feedback is always good.
Photo Credit
Get all our new articles sent straight to your email! Its FREE!
Subscribe via Email
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Edwin
, Posted in

