How To Conduct Interviews For Your Blog Or Website
***This post was made with huge help from Dev from TechnShare.com. He helped me figure out how to do this and helped me make my first interview. Thanks a bunch!***
Interviews are really great ways to increase your blog traffic overnight! It is a technique I have used and a technique countless others have also used to propel their online success. So let’s say you have found someone you want to interview (hopefully someone popular) and are confused on how to go about the actual conduct the interview. No worries! I am here to save the day.
I am going to present to you two possible choices to go ahead with the actual interview.
Write the Interview Questions
Go ahead and contact the person you would like to interview. In the email go about it in a friendly manner, almost as if you were talking to your best bud- just make it a bit more professional.
Open up Microsoft Word or even Notepad or whatever program you have and write up some interview questions.
Put some space between each questions so they will have space to write their answer in. You just want to make it as easy for them as possible. After you have done that just attach it to your email.
Here is a sample of how your email should look:
“Hey 'X' I would like to ask if you’re interested in an interview. My name is X and really like the stuff you are doing. I feel that this interview would benefit my readers a ton and a lot of valuable information will be present. I have attached the questions in this email to make things easier for you. Just reply with the questions filled out. Thanks a bunch!”
Skype
Just contact the person you would like to interview and ask for their Skype name. I do not really know the ins and outs of Skype but I know that if you can call the person by having their Skype name. Skype is a good way to do face to face interviews. You can even have the audio transcribed this way!
Hopefully these two methods will help you go out and interview a bunch of people and rake in the traffic. Good luck!
Get all our new articles sent straight to your email! Its FREE!
Subscribe via Email
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Edwin
, Posted in


