Some Times A Name Change Is a Good Thing


How do you make people read your article? I remember when I was about ten I hated my name. My actual name is Edwin but I wanted it to be called Nathan. I do not know what it was about that name.

It just sounded cool. I was drawn to it. My brother thought that name was lame and it reminded him of the fast food service called Nathan's.

Now that I think about it that's probably where I got my drive to be named that. I remember actually saying that when I turned eighteen I would go and change my name and be known as Nathan to the land.

Now that I think about it I actually hate that name and glad I was not called that. Go-figure. Anyways that is beside the point. I just wanted to tell you guys that story to introduce my next point. How do i make people click?

Sometimes great headlines spark peoples attentions. Most of the time great titles are just marketing techniques. Instead of writing "How To Get Traffic", you can write "How To Get A Traffic Explosion Before You Can Say Google". Which one would you rather click on.

Anyways how do you write amazing titles. It is actually very simple. All you need is, get ready-IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY! When you create titles you need to use a lot of powerful adjectives. What are powerful adjectives? Basically instead of writing great write ecstatic instead of big put gigantic. Just use big words.

That is the secret to making great headlines, no rocket science is involved.If your trying to sell a cheesy product, use lots of powerful adjectives and it will most likely get more buys than with it on its own. Be creative.


Do not forget to subscribe to the feed 

Image Credit


Share This Article!



Get all our new articles sent straight to your email! Its FREE!
Subscribe via Email

Edwin

Edwin is a blogger, tech enthusiast and proud owner of this blog, Guide Goods. He writes cool computer tips for you to read.
To get notified every time he writes anything new you can subscribe for free by either Email or RSS .

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Meet The Author

Edwin

Edwin is a blogger who loves technology. He likes to give awesome computer tips on his blog... read more »

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook Google

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
Back to top