7 Cool Sites To Listen To The Radio Online
There are also ways to listen to the radio even on your computer. While you might not be able to listen to specific stations you can customize the type of songs that appear.
Whats cool about listening to the radio online is that sometimes on regular radio stations they don't always play the songs you like. I can relate to this issue because I can account many times in the past where I wanted to listen to a type of rock but all they had was heavy metal which I am not too much into.
With online radio stations I can listen to whichever type of music I want and even sometimes find other artists or bands that I have never listened too before.
The following sites allow you to either listen to online radio straight from their respected sites or they'll link to where the radio station is available.
- What do you think of my choices?
- Do you know of any other cool sites like the one above?
- Whats your favorite genre of music :)?
If you liked the tip above and want to read more awesome computer tips make sure to subscribe for more! You can either do so by Email or RSS. Its free!
Get all our new articles sent straight to your email! Its FREE!
Subscribe via Email
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Edwin
, Posted in







