Interview With S.Pradeep Kumar From HellBoundBloggers
He gives newbies some good tips on perseverance and on not to give up. Pay close attention to this one.
Lets begin:
Me: First of all, please tell us who you are?
S.Pradeep Kumar: CEO & Founder of HellBound Bloggers — S.Pradeep Kumar.
Why the name HellBoundBloggers for your blog?
No specific reasons, I just loved the domain name.
Where do you find ideas for your blog posts?
I have the habit of reading several blogs, newspapers and magazines, maybe ideas would have evolved from there.
What advice would you give bloggers who are first starting out?
Blog for passion, not for money and refuse to quit.
I have a tech blog just like you, how do you get traffic to it?
I really don't care about traffic, my readers take care of it. So just build a community.
What plans do you have for HellBoundBloggers for the future?
Many plans. Exams blocking them, will announce them shortly.
Thanks for the interview. ;)
Group Discussion
What further tips would you give newbie bloggers out there?
Get all our new articles sent straight to your email! Its FREE!
Subscribe via Email
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Edwin
, Posted in

