Traffic Or A Community: Answers


 A few days ago I put up a post asking you would you rather have traffic or a community. I also aksed on Twitter and got some great repsonses from a ton of great people.

Here are their responses:


@WebsiteBegin: Community always leads to traffic

@nhangen: Community of passionate readers

@robbsutton: Both...but loyal readers are more valuable than fly by night traffic that never returns

@kbloemendaal: Depends on the site, mostly community though

@JohnAguiar: Depends on what your goal is with your blog

@henrijunttila: Who says I can't have both

@NotAProBlog: It depends on the business model. Since I dont monetize by way of ad impressions, I'll take the community of readers

@moon_hussain: That's not fair...I want both! I think building a community first though could lead to traffic later as well ;)

@robrammuny: Community of readers

@ManVsDebt: 80% community, 20% traffic. ;-)

@byderekj: A community of readers that generates and grows your traffic

Thanks for all your responses! Hopefully it helped you out, (even a little).

Thank you for reading.




Share This Article!



Get all our new articles sent straight to your email! Its FREE!
Subscribe via Email

Edwin

Edwin is a blogger, tech enthusiast and proud owner of this blog, Guide Goods. He writes cool computer tips for you to read.
To get notified every time he writes anything new you can subscribe for free by either Email or RSS .

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Meet The Author

Edwin

Edwin is a blogger who loves technology. He likes to give awesome computer tips on his blog... read more »

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook Google

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
Back to top