How To Send Free Text Messages





The title is exactly how it implies. I will teach you how to send free text messages. The thing is it is not located on this blog. A few days back I wrote a guest post for Quick Online Tips which I put so much effort into. So much that I actually got a bit more traffic and subscribers.

Any ways I cannot actually post the tutorial here since it goes against the guidelines from that website but I can still tell you where it is located so you can check it out.

Just click here and you will be redirected straight to the site where you can start reading. It would be so awesome thing if you can tell your friends, you'll get a virtual tech high-five if you do.


By the way here is a short excerpt from that post:

"Do you know how to send free SMS text messages? Text messages are a daily part of our lives. They let us communicate with people in seconds without having to call and waste precious breaths. You may think we are lazy for liking them but I think they are convenient. I actually would like to give the inventors a pat on the back.


But what if you lost your mobile phone? What if you ran out of messages. What if another problem occurs and you cannot use your cellphone or aren’t in reach with it. Luckily if you have a computer and an email address you are saved. "

Hope you will liked it and learned something new.


Share This Article!



Get all our new articles sent straight to your email! Its FREE!
Subscribe via Email

Edwin

Edwin is a blogger, tech enthusiast and proud owner of this blog, Guide Goods. He writes cool computer tips for you to read.
To get notified every time he writes anything new you can subscribe for free by either Email or RSS .

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Meet The Author

Edwin

Edwin is a blogger who loves technology. He likes to give awesome computer tips on his blog... read more »

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook Google

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
Back to top