What Are You Thankful For This Thanksgiving?

A wonderful time is upon us.Thanksgiving, a wonderful day where your surrounded by good people and even better food.
Thanksgiving is a time where you say what your thankful for. So I am going to start off this post with saying I am thankful for in no particular order,
- My Family
- My Friends
- My Computer
- My Skateboard
- The Guide Goods Community
- My Phone
- The existence of a food I call rice.
- Shoes
- A roof over my head
- The internet
- Video game consoles
- The game of basketball
- America
- The actual existence of food
- Youtube
- Sunny Weather
- Amusement Parks
- Breath Mints
There the list goes on, those are just a few. There are lots of things to be thankful for. Start thinking. What are you thankful for? Write a comment below.Get all our new articles sent straight to your email! Its FREE!
Subscribe via Email
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Edwin
, Posted in

