How I Got 4,000 Plus Visitors To Go To My Website In One Day
Today I have something very, very special and exciting to share with you ,my readers. As you probably know my blog is not that old, its been live for about maybe three to four months.
So far its only getting a adequate amount traffic. Maybe 60 unique views a day.
The other day I decided to join a popular social media website that has been around for a while. I set up everything I was supposed to do and added a few of my posts to it.
It turns out at the end of the day one of my posts got popular getting more than 1k views. I checked my traffic stats from StatCounter and I saw that 3,000 plus people were currently viewing it.
Then after another hour, 4,000 plus people were viewing it. I was so amazed and stoked that I almost made a mess in my pants. I was getting tons and tons of traffic in one day and I did not pay a cent.
As you can see in the screen-shot above I got a massive spike of traffic on Sunday compared to the other days. The image is one hundred percent real. Its not fake at all, no gimmicks and/or Photoshop was used.
So today I am going to make a tutorial on How I Got 4,000 Plus Visitors To My Website In One Day.
OK the website I used to do this was StumbleUpon. You might of heard of it you might of not but if you want traffic I suggest checking it out.
From there in the right hand corner click on Join StumbleUpon. Go through the whole process of filling out your information and such.
After you are fully registered if you have Firefox you should download the add on.
Next go to what you think is your best post in your website and Stumble It. A new page should appear fill out the blanks. Do this same process too a few more posts.
Do not get carried away and Stumble all your post its bad for your reputations. After that Stumble a few other peoples posts NOT YOURS. Also invite lots of your friends and tell THEM to stumble your posts.
When your done with the whole Kit and Caboodle you have to wait. Yeah I said wait. StumbleUpon is all about luck and determination. You might get lucky or not.
I was lucky enough to get my article How To Remotely Control Any Computer popular.
Remember with perseverance you can take your blog to new heights.
Comment!We'd love to hear what you think!
Image Credit
Get all our new articles sent straight to your email! Its FREE!
Subscribe via Email
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Edwin
, Posted in



