A List Of Firefox Addons That Will Make Your Life Easier
And if you haven't or don't want to switch to it I highly recommend checking it out and changing to it right away. Firefox is faster,safer and more user friendly then all other competition.
Plus another thing that tops it off are the add ons. Add ons are things that enhance your experience even more. Currently there are tons of add ons available to use.
When i mean a lot I am serious. To be exact there are over two million. So in an effort to save time I am going to show you some add ons that I currently use.
Adblock Plus: If your like me you hate annoying pops up and ads. With the help off this add on ads were yesterdays problem.
Autopager: Autopager automatically loads the next page of a website in the background.
Down ThemAll: A download accelerator.
Dr.Web anti-virus link checker: Scan a download links target to check if there are any viruses in it.
Gmail Notifier: Automatically checks if you have any new emails in your inbox.
Google Toolbar for Firefox: Adds Google Search to your toolbar.
LastPass: A great password manager that saves your passwords to its database and auto fills it for you later.
Session Manager: Saves your current session in Firefox and has the ability to go to past sessions.
Tab Scope: When you hover your mouse over a tab a little window pops up showing the page on that tab.
TwitterFox: TwitterFox shows you Twitter statuses and lets you post to Twitter from it too.
Yahoo! Toolbar: Adds Yahoo search to your toolbar.
These add ons should make Firefox even better than it originally is. I hoped you enjoyed this tutorial. If you want me to do a tutorial on something Contact me. I will try to see if I can do it. Thanks for reading.
Comment! We'd love to hear what you think!
Get all our new articles sent straight to your email! Its FREE!
Subscribe via Email
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Edwin
, Posted in






